By Robbi Hess, BlogPaws Blog Manager
As we continue our weekend wrap up of all of the good stuff that was brought to you on the BlogPaws website this week we also continue our month-long theme of National Adopt A Cat Month/Adopt A Shelter Cat Month.
Once again our blog was overflowing with great information. In case you missed any of our posts, our Community announcements or haven't registered for BlogPaws 2014, now is the time to kick back, relax and catch up with our weekend round up.
- As a blogger, there will be times when you have to ask yourself: Should I blog for free? There are many factors that go into making that very personal decision and they are explored in this post by Tom Collins.
- Has the excitement of BlogPaws 2013 worn off yet? If you're anything like us at the home office, we're still coming down from that excitement but ramping up for next year! As attendees at the conference in DC you may have come home with a handful of business cards and good intentions, but the question is: "Now what?" We wrap up our two part series on 99 Things To Do Post BlogPaws. In case you missed part one, check that out here.
- If this week's Wordless Wednesday didn't make you go "awwww" we don't know what will! Have you ever joined one of our BlogHops? Get all the details and how-tos here.
- If you're a pet lover you certainly didn't need a special day set aside for Hugging Your Cat, but since it was a national holiday we blogged about it. Did you hug your cat/dog/ferret/etc today?
- Did you know that less than 5% of all people who say "I have a book I'm going to write" ever actually will? Attendees at BlogPaws 2013 heard from author David Pisarra on how to write and publish your book in 90 days. What?! Yes, with a plan you can realize a dream of being an author. What are you waiting for?